ITBooM
In Order to Read Thread U Have to Register First

What is carding and what does ripper term means in carding.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is carding and what does ripper term means in carding.

Post by Mr.anonymous on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:40 am

I had posted some posts aboutcredit card hacking card hacking or generally known as carding , but I never try to well explain them, I was really enough busy in posting tutorial instead of explaining the basic of carding . So today I am trying to give you a well intro to carding  as well as explaining all term related to carding. Please don’t be lazy! try to read all if you don’t want to be fooled by other in future. 

What is carding?

Carding is a term describing the trafficking of credit card, bank account and other personal information online as well as related fraud services.[source Wikipedia]  
“carding” is term related to fraud of credit card usually . At this time every shopping site or other purchase in site using credit card,which get attention  from hacker and they noticed this point and start using it for their benefit. 

What is term Ripper in carding?

I think you must see some posts in facebook or whatsapp group, according to them they are carder, can card for you in some advance payment usually 50% of product that you want to card, in some cases they want cc from you. But when you deal them in inbox (ib) ,they just take money from you and disappear in as they get their money simply they block you. In simple words facebook full fill with 90% of ripper. So its really important to understand carding and how to prevent from ripper. I m not posting about ripping in carding, it is about how to card so let's focus again on carding, start with basic requirements.    
Please be aware
Mr.anonymous

View user profile http://iTBooM.CF

Back to top Go down

Re: What is carding and what does ripper term means in carding.

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am

Nice Posting

Contact Me ON ICQ: 710 632 389
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://itboom.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top